Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm Baaack!!!

Just a quick note to tell you I'm back and I will be drawing for the contest tonight. If I ever go on vacation again remind me not to let my husband post anything. Good Lord! I told him to let you know that we were having an ice/snow storm going on, that I would be back late and would do the contest when I got back. I also told him to post on Saturday...lol. Can anyone say 'in one ear, out the other'?
I decided to break up my posts about my week over the next few days....on some days there was lot of excitement. Here's a teaser of what's to come: trying to get elderly people out of a building on fire, snow and car wrecks, heartbreak, pack mules, amazing wood, being computer illegitimate and Hope.

See ya back here tonight for contest winner announcement.

0 comments: