Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Its only day 2??

...and I almost missed it. I was so caught up in the SIMS game that I didn't realize how late it was getting.

Well...yesterday Sean conquered the Rubicks cube. He's working on it again right now. Wait..change that. He just brought it to me...completed. Just give him a few more times of doing it he will have the patterns memorized. He is a math/pattern genius. Example: I have always wanted to learn how to play the piano. I have a hard time remembering what letter goes to what finger...then keeping up with rythms and all that. He sat down at a piano at church and within MINUTES he was playing Amazing Grace. Then he looked at me and said "Mathematics..." then started going into how math figured into it all. He lost me, but its just the way he is. He can also remember things he's learned in HS...specifically history. You can ask him just about anything. If he's read about it...he can tell you about it.

Well...that's pretty much it for my day. I swear I'll post more tomorrow. I'm just worn out at the moment...and I still have to make Lylli's bed. It never ends :)

0 comments: