Friday, March 28, 2008

Hidden Treasures

Day 196 - 03\28\2008

From 9 to nearly 5 I was watching kids...then I got to come home to the sweet sanctity that is my new home. I'm happy to say that I worked my butt nearly off (omg I wish!) going through the boxes that were in our bedroom. Only one left...yay!!
Its a habit of mine that I will find pieces of paper all over the place that I have written sections of stories on...and then lost. Its always like finding a bit of treasure when I find some...as I did tonight. I'll be busy tomorrow watching kids again, but I'll have something to keep me busy - typing all these bits up so I can't lose them...I hope.

There is at least one piece I found that I intend to share with you all tomorrow. There may be a few more once I'm able to really look through them all. I know the typed pages are from when I was 14 years old and wanted to write my memoirs....so yeah, I've always wanted to be a writer, lol.

0 comments: