Thursday, October 25, 2007

Published...sorta


I was contacted by someone who was writing an article for an online magazine and they wanted to use my 365 photo for yesterday in the article. I checked it out for myself and approved the use of the picture. Needless to say, I'm ecstatic. (Article can be found HERE.)

I'm not going to post my flickr description of the photo...but it was a painful picture for me. It was an idea that has been siting in the back of my mind for months now. Well...the idea is recent, but the feeling behind the photo has been in my mind for months. I even searched for a quote to go with the photo...hoping that I could find something to convey the emotions. I kinda found what I was looking for.

I did the pic yesterday because something happened that made it hit home. I've done fairly well lately. Things have been pretty good for a few weeks, with only a couple of hiccups in between. Yesterday though...I fell into a pit again. Doing the SP was the only way I could release this nagging thought.

0 comments: