Monday, October 29, 2007

Yay!!!

I won a wonderful album from Leigh-Ann with Freckled Nest. I got it today and had to show it off. You too can have a one-of-a-kind, made-with-love album from Leigh-Ann...just visit her Etsy shop





Well, now that my husband and I live in Missouri, we had to get out truck inspected before we could get it tagged. Problem with that: my husband has a nasty crack in his windshield. It's been there since before he bought the truck...and in Kansas you don't have to get it inspected. We knew that they wouldn't approve it here in the town we live in..so we drove an hour to the town we met in. There is a guy there that will approve anything..lol. Well....he wasn't there today. UGH!! We decided to drive on into town and see if we could get lucky, and we did. Some good 'ole boys were sitting around chatting and they inspected the truck; and without one word concerning the windshield. Yeeee hawww!


Something I didn't realize: Zebras are native to Missouri and apparently their natural habitat is on the side of a road eating grass while tied to the bumper of a wrecked car. Who knew??

2 comments:

Leigh-Ann said...

Thanks for the shoutout sweetness :)
Can't wait to see her when she's filled with your fabulous photos!!!
LA :)

Kennis said...

You are very welcome, Leigh-Ann! I wish I had a larger reader base so more people could see it :).

I'm still trying to decide what I want to put in her..lol.