Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Dead Football Player and His Insane Aunt


Ok, I had to share this. My nephew H is going to be a dead football player for Halloween. We had no idea what to do for makeup...so I watched a YouTube video on zombie makeup and got out my makeup and tried it on myself first. His mom got home and I worked my magic on him as well. Now, I am not an artist when it comes to painting or drawing. I don't have the eye for colors or the talent of my hands that others have. This is the first time that I have set out with a picture in my head and was able to develop it. I'm so STOKED right now!!!!
Tomorrow night he will have fake blood coming from his mouth...and I will not be a zombie. I'm so excited!!

2 comments:

Leigh-Ann said...

lol, that looks pretty real!!!
;)

Kennis said...

Lol...I'm still in shock over it :) I freaked out the neighbors with it too....hehehe.