Friday, November 2, 2007

Who's Clues?? BLUE'S Clues!!

So, I was checking out my Yahoo! page last night and noticed an e-article on where Stars are now. I had nothing better to do and I'm nosy so I checked it out. One of the people listed, who I was totally surprised to see was Steve Burns of Blue's Clues fame.
I have to admit something here. I have a problem with some men who do children's shows...I'm attracted to them..lol. I don't know what it is, but Steve was one of them. I didn't mind watching Blue with my daughter...I'd get the chance to ogle Steve. Ok, some of you may say he's a nerd...which I don't think he is, but it wasn't the looks that caught me. It was that he seemed to give it his all and really enjoy what he was doing.
Needless to say I was upset when he left the show, though I LOVED the way it was all handled. I think Joe has done a pretty good job of filling the shoes that were left, but I often found myself wondering what Steve was doing with his life instead of entertaining millions of children and one nutty mother. I imagined he was somewhere honing his craft, ready to come back soon and fulfill his destiny as the next Mr. Rogers.
I was wrong.
Steve is now an Indie Rock artist...and while it's not what I had expected, its still pretty cool. You can visit his site here and read all about him while I go and cry about my shattered hopes.

2 comments:

MrsJennaHatfield said...

LOL. Yes, I had a friend who shared your love of Steve. Good times.

(Hopped in thru NaBloPoMo.)

Leigh-Ann said...

Kendra!!!! THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU'VE EVER SAID!!! And i love you even more now!! You're a riot ;)