Friday, December 21, 2007

OMG

People, I have narrowed my list down to 1. 1 movie that I have seen this year that has absolutely captured my heart and completely run away with it.

Are you ready for it??

Are you sure??

Should I tell you??

Ok I will....

"Stardust"

If you haven't seen it, rent it. I have not seen a movie that has fulfilled my ideals of acting, special effects and humor quite like this one has. I sit here amazed and I really am not interested in those that disagree. I do not mean that to be offensive...but my opinion is firmly planted and will not be shaken. I was surprised, awed, teary-eyed, engrossed....seriously, words can not even come close to how I feel about this movie.
Sean and I discussed it and we feel that this movie should be added to the catagory of Great Fantasy, along with Princess Bride, Neverending Story and Peter Pan.
Overall.....BEST movie I've seen in a LONG time.

0 comments: