Thursday, December 20, 2007

Nearly done :)

Well, our Christmas shopping is nearly done. Sean still needs to buy something for Chad but everyone else is well taken care of this year.

Sean and I went to Springfield tonight to do some final shopping and he mentioned that he went to a camera store in S-town and looked at getting me the 50mm that I want. Stupid people told him it was $100.00. Everywhere else I've seen it the price has been 50-60. I'm glad he didn't buy it.
As we were heading over to Best Buy to look for something for Chad he told me he was unsure of what he should get me. He revealed that his plans with our income tax money next year are to buy me the camera stuff I want so he didn't want to buy me anything like that from my list. (Which excited me no end...Now I have something special to think about.) He also told me that something he'd been thinking about would not get here in time and he really wanted me to be able to open something special on Christmas. The gift he wanted to get me?
For years now I have wanted some land in Scotland. Instead of explaining it..you can click here. He is even talking about spending $1000 and getting me a larger plot. Yeah...I started to cry. I haven't talked about it a lot on here, which surprises me greatly, but my second passion in life is my Scottish heritage. It must come up in conversation at least once a day...I breathe it people. So, this would be a big deal. A HUGE deal.
I will not be getting this for Christmas, but I'm fairly certain that it is now a very serious possibility. (I'm wondering if body-snatchers or pod-people have taken over my husbands body....seriously....)

But..........I did get a present tonight. Now, I won't be able to open it until Christmas and that means that you all will have to wait to find out what it is. Yeah, I know, I suck. I am incredibly, super excited about it though.

0 comments: