Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Grrr and Ahhh!

Ok, I wrote this part earlier today and saved it..planning to write more later...didn't happen. So, Officially this was written on the 29 :).

I ordered my camera stuff today. OOOH YEAH! My flash should be here thursday and then packages should come for a while after that and I can not even begin to describe how over the moon I am right now. So, expect lots of screeching and pics of my new toys in the next few weeks (or however long it takes for everything to get here..lol).
Sean and I had fun last night. We ate at Olive Garden and ate wayyy more than we usually do. Our waiter, Darryl, was phenomenal so we got to do something that we haven't been able to do in a long time...left an obscene tip. Man I wish I was rich so I could do that kind of thing all the time. I'd be the crazy billionaire dressed as a bag lady who give the man that helped her our like $300..lol.
We spent some time at Barnes and Noble and I got a fun book (read it today..and it was great...can't wait to get the more in the series) and I got a photography 'business practice' book. That will take more than a day to finish I think :).
The we went to another..um..store. That will remain nameless. And descriptionless....
Then we went to Wal-Mart and spent more money on stuff we needed, including body soap. We got Ike a new RC car cuz the one he got for Christmas broke and Lylli got a new fairy barbie. She squealed with glee..lol. Sean and I both got new shoes (which we desperately needed). Fun was had by all :).

1 comments:

Bri said...

Yay, new toys! ;)