Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Confession

I was over at Under the Arch reading Bri's latest post and had to come over here and make one of my own. I actually considered blogging this a few days ago and forgot.

I have always been a nail biter. 2 years ago I was able to stop and I loved my hands for the first time in my life...but, little by little I've picked it back up. My main issue: I have thin, brittle-ish nails. They are like my dads. So, they'd grow and break and I HAD to fix it right then, which meant using my teeth...you can see where this is going.

Funny thing is: I have a serious aversion to this on other people. I'm not talking about minor nibbling or whatever...I'm talking about nails that are bitten down to practically nothing (like mine usually are). I cringe when I shake hands with someone and notice it. Especially if its a guy. I would not even go near guys who were nail-biters when I was younger.

So that's it..nothing big or important. Just another glimpse into my weirdness.

0 comments: