Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Clueless

I have absolutely no idea what to blog about today.

Stumped.

My day was pretty uneventful. Except

OMG...i had a whole bunch typed and I hit some stupid button and deleted it. Gahhh!!! I wonder if its a sign that I just need to take some meds for the headache and go to bed...

Long story short: I got insurance for my photography business today. And now I'm ticked..lol. It was hard enough thinking all that up and then to just hit some crazy key and I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I HIT. You know, if I had wanted to do that I never would have found it.

Ok...I'm gonna get off here. I'll tell you all the other stuff I had typed, tomorrow.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww I hate it when that happens!! I managed to do it for a few essays when I was at school - drove me nuts!!