Sunday, March 2, 2008

ER

Oh man...what a day.
I finally fell into a GOOD sleep at 6 am this morning and slept until noon. I woke up to Sean, standing in the doorway, staring at me. I planned to go outside and have a smoke and just relax for a while (you know, cuz of the whole couging/can't hear thing).
Sean met me outside the bathroom door and muttered something. I had him repeat it...not just cuz I barely heard it, but because I did NOT think he had actually said those words. I realized I heard him right when he said "Take me to the hospital."

WHAT? I kinda went into Super Woman mode. Sean is NEVER sick. And, when he is sick, he will NOT admit it. Ever.

So, we got to the ER at about 12:30...and got home at 7 pm. Yes, our ER is that slow and pathetic. Turns out he as the Flu and Pnuemonia.
In the 10 years I have known him he has NEVER been sick like this. Not even close.
House full of sickos. Joy of all Joys!

0 comments: