Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Slow Down/Speed Up

As always my head is full of things that I want to do. AND, as always, I hold myself back from doing them.

Perhaps I have some mild form of ADD - I knew a woman with it...I know from experience that it can be...Difficult...when it comes to running a business.

The point is, I feel like my mind is going in a million creative directions. I want to ramp up this blog, ramp up my photography blog/website, bring to life a REAL photo project I've been thinking of that will get me out into the world and break me out of boxes that I've cowered in...

I want to be Extreme, Alive, Moving, Inspiring, Confident.
I want to go to the next level of my life.

My problem - For every thing I want to do I can think of ten excuses for why I'm not starting today. Granted, I do not have the life that allows HOURS of free time to accomplish it all...BUT, I could start it.

I'll be the first to admit that I have an 'instant gratification' problem. I want the Pyramids built in a night.

Its like I need to slow down...and speed up at the same time.

1 comments:

Marylin said...

I could have written that myself!

I've got my fingers in so many pies at the moment I just don't know what to do next! It's infuriating and frustrating, and I end up doing nothing because I can't decide.

One thing that's started to help me out a bit is writing a list of things I need to do - but then I guess really that's just yet more procrastinating isn't it? *sigh*

One day we will figure it all out... one day!