Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Update

Just thought I'd let everyone know what's going on. We are still moving in.

Still...
Moving...
IN....

We did sleep there last night which is always odd - first night in a new place. Lylli got up about 10 times before she finally gave in and stayed put. Of course, she may have had trouble sleeping due to the neighbors.

Goth...TECHNO LOVIN'...Neighbors. Guh...

I woke up at 5 this morning to hack up another chunk of my one remaining lung - and that stupid beat was STILL thumping the walls.
Sean knocked on their door at 11pm telling them that we had kids and could they keep it down at night. They did turn it down quite a bit but the bass just carried right through the walls. What makes it worse is that it was the SAME BEAT, over and over again. Apparently they are producers so he was mixing. UGH.

Anyway, our internet is on at home on the 5th so, if I don't post again before then, pray that I keep myself from killing the techno-goths in my sleep :).

2 comments:

TheMama said...

Oh, man. A throwback from my college days:

Nothing kills a late night party music like opera at max volume.

If you get desperate, try some Wagner. "Ride of the Valkyries" should do the trick.

Kennis said...

Lol, I actually joked to the apt. manager that I'll just pop my bagpipe CD in the surround sound system on the TV and blare it. Her reaction was priceless - she didn't know if she should laugh or be scared, lol.

I'm still considering it :)