Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hypothetical Thursday #4

First - you have all been deceived. Today is actually Thursday which means tomorrow is your Friday. You can thank me later.

Now, moving on...Last week I asked the question: If you could have any super power, what would it be (and what would you do with it first)?

Here are your responses:
Anonymous said...
I would want the super power of healing and would heal my mother of cancer. Tonya (I never would have thought of that - amazing...and I am praying for your mom and family, Tonya.)

My Life My Life My Life said...
Mine wouldnt be really a power... ummmm I would make an extra hour in the day just to BE and enjoy life at any given moment through the day. Seems like those precious moments are gone before you know it and you wonder what the heck happened to it. (Amen!!)

Bri said...
Sorry, I forgot to comment when I read this last week! I've always wanted to have the orbing power from "Charmed". Did you ever watch that show? Think of how useful that would be! I could orb my laundry down to the basement, orb my trash out to the dumpster and orb messes into a closet if unexpected guests show up! ;) Mostly, though, I think it would be great to be able to travel that way. Just think of all the places you could see if you didn't have to pay for airfare and could still sleep in your own bed!! ;) (OMG, that would totally rock!! I've never watched a full episode of the show - but I am definately on board with that power, lol)

As for my answer - which took me forever to figure out and might be one reason this one is late - would be the power to fly. Why? Because I'm terrified of it. Mainly because I can't control it. In the plane you have a pilot you don't know, you've never talked to, and know absolutely nothing about (including whether or not he's sober). At least I know if I'm sober, if I got scared I could just land myself and try again - see what I mean? (Yeah, it probably does sound like gibberish - its been a weird couple of days and I'm finding it hard to form coherent sentences :))

For this weeks question I wanted to do something a bit harder and I found a question by Nathan Bransford on his blog. I've modified it to fit anyone. Have fun!! Question: Let's say there was a Seer who could 100% tell you when you were going to die and how, would you want to know?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

No. I wouldn't.

Doesn't that sort of take the fun out of life?