Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!

I know that Hypothetical Thursday is late...I'll do that first thing in the morning. This has been such a weird week and I'm suffering from puppy brain :).

I thought I'd share a few pics from tonight:

This year I decided to dress up - as what I had no idea. Unfortunately, most costumes don't come in my size so I was limited to the neck up and a mask was out of the question. With the way I sweat? Yeah...right.
Obviously I decided to go with Originality. I had envisioned my makeup looking much cooler and close to that from the last movie - I ended up looking like Jack's version. Oh well, it was fun anyway.
Yes I still have green hair - and I'm going to bed with it that way...I like it so much I'm not sure when I'll get around to washing it out. (just kidding - its so stiff I expect rats to make a nest out of it in the middle of the night.)

Day 257 - 10/31/2008


Ike never was sure what he wanted to be for Halloween - even after I had bought the costume he told me to buy. Lylli, on the other hand, knew way back in September when she first saw the dress in Wal-Mart. OMG - its been in her closet for 2 weeks and EVERY FREAKING DAY I've had to hear about it. I'm so glad Halloween is over so it can become her attire for the next year. Hey, it means less dirty laundry for me :).

Ironman and the Princess


From the day we got him - I think minutes after Sean walked in the door - I knew I had to get Chance a costume. I was thinking something a little...well, more - but Sean and the kids picked this out and it actually turned out to be a hit.It has a hat to go with it, but he was having NONE of that. Watching him try to bite it off was the funniest thing ever though - and the rider got it at least once during the night.
You can't see it that well, but its a saddle with a cowboy on it.

He is not amused.

0 comments: