This year, this glorious year, is going to be my best yet. I vow to live with intent - in everything I do.
Things I plan to do this year:
- Quit smoking by Dec. 31st
- Stop biting my nails...again.
- Lose at least 50 lbs
- Exercise daily
- Reduce soda consumption - wean off completely would be the best.
- Complete my NEW 365 days project*
- Set monthly goals for myself, courtesy of Listography
- Ride in a freakin' helicopter already :)
- Um...stop saying "freakin'"....and all the other bad words that have crept in over the last few years
- Honestly and truly get my photography business off the ground.
- Let my inner me, OUT.
I KNOW it will not be easy. I stand firm that these are not 'resolutions'. They are goals, they are intent, and they are things I know I MUST do. I can not allow myself to let my life pass me by, and my mind beat me down. I am taking control of this here vehicle - come along for the ride :).
*In 2007 I started a 365...and still had not finished it. I didn't want to drag anything with me into 2009 (that I had a choice about) that I would only allow to defeat me. It was time to let it go and realize that instead of helping me, it was only dragging me down further. NO MORE!