Thursday, January 1, 2009

Thank God its 2009!

Wow, I have so much I want to say and I'm just realizing that I need to probably make it more than one post.

This year, this glorious year, is going to be my best yet. I vow to live with intent - in everything I do.

Things I plan to do this year:
  • Quit smoking by Dec. 31st
  • Stop biting my nails...again.
  • Lose at least 50 lbs
  • Exercise daily
  • Reduce soda consumption - wean off completely would be the best.
  • Complete my NEW 365 days project*
  • Set monthly goals for myself, courtesy of Listography
  • Ride in a freakin' helicopter already :)
  • Um...stop saying "freakin'"....and all the other bad words that have crept in over the last few years
  • Honestly and truly get my photography business off the ground.
  • Let my inner me, OUT.

I KNOW it will not be easy. I stand firm that these are not 'resolutions'. They are goals, they are intent, and they are things I know I MUST do. I can not allow myself to let my life pass me by, and my mind beat me down. I am taking control of this here vehicle - come along for the ride :).

*In 2007 I started a 365...and still had not finished it. I didn't want to drag anything with me into 2009 (that I had a choice about) that I would only allow to defeat me. It was time to let it go and realize that instead of helping me, it was only dragging me down further. NO MORE!

0 comments: