Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Camping is Not for the Weak

So, nearly 2 weekends ago I went camping. Now, I haven't had the chance to really write about this, and this will probably be a pathetic post that won't quite convey how horrible things were...but I'm trying.



I didn't want to go, I'll admit it. I love camping...and I loved the idea of camping with our best friends. It was the addition to our 'group' that I wasn't happy with.



It. Was. Awful.



I cried, I fumed, I texted wildly to my sister in law. I felt alone and frustrated...and majorly hurt.



I got so mad in the car on the way home I surprised myself by punching the center seat/console thingy in my hubby's truck - I broke it. I didn't even know I could get that mad.



I take that back, I thought I'd seen me at my 'maddest'...I was wrong.



I will come back and post about it in a couple of days, and I should have a couple picks that shows everyone having a great time. In the meantime I'd love to hear any camping horror stories you might have. Did I mention it rained? Oh yeah.

0 comments: