Friday, September 25, 2009

That Time Again...

I started thinking about Christmas tonight - even with money being tight. I thought I should make a list like I did the year before last...just in case my husband is really bored one day and checks my blog. This could also be considered my 'favorite things' post, lol. I wish I was Oprah and could give my readers one of everything :).

  1. This Golden Key necklace from Shana Logic
  2. This Suede wrap-around cuff
  3. Cute hair extensions
  4. Hearts and Gears arm warmer (or any arm warmer like this)
  5. Camera necklace
  6. Photo Cuff
  7. a Sgian Dubh
  8. a pretter Dagger
  9. ....and/or a Scottish Dirk
  10. The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand (book)
  11. a Kindle
  12. a new MP3 player - Love the iPod touch, lol
  13. the chance to stay in Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater house :))
  14. this Ring
  15. ...and/or This One, lol (thinking big)
  16. This necklace.....fine, or this one, lol.
  17. This book The Moment It Clicks by Joe McNally
  18. a Wii
  19. This Camera it looks like so much fun

Ok, that's all for now, but I'll add more as I think of it. Its 1 am here so I should probably go to bed, lol.

NIGHT!

0 comments: