Saturday, October 3, 2009

Tasteless Joking

Warning: This is not my normal post. It may contain material that will offend. Why do I post it then? Its my blog :). You have been warned.

So last night my husband and I went to our nephews' football games. We took a smoke break and I started talking about the tattoos that I want to get. I mentioned that I want to get one Stargate related....like getting the gate tattooed around my wrist if we could find a REALLY great artist that could do the symbols correctly.
Somewhere I had also asked something about it being sexy to have one on my lower back. I don't know how, but it got screwed around in his head that I meant my butt. I would NEVER do that, lol. I don't know what he was thinking.
BUT, he started cracking jokes about the gate on my rear end. These are the comments that had us laughing like two lunatics.

If you are not a Stargate fan you probably won't understand any of this. (I know Mackenzie's Momma will. *wink*)

  • I can see your event horizon. (him)
  • Let me take you to another world. (me)
  • This wormhole is a one way trip only.
  • Close the Iris - there's something trying to come through!
  • Close the blast doors!

Dang...there were more. I'd ask Sean but he's snoring loudly in the other room. I'll ask him tomorrow and post the rest. Most of them were his anyway...I was laughing too hard and I think I might have lost some of them in my tears.

1 comments:

Mackenzies Momma said...

*snort* that would be an interesting place to get the wormhole tattoo'ed ;).

And after having spent the last 48 hours in a Stargate induced squee coma I totally understand too. Gotta love trips to Vancouver.