Saturday, October 13, 2007

Another Quiz I couldn't resist...

2. What is your favorite possession? my father's rings, old photographs, my camera..lol
3. Do you own a gun? no
4. If you could tell your last ex something what would you say? I'm sorry
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? yeah...about how much its going to cost me
6. What do you think of hot dogs? love them..with a little muster under the dog and chili on top
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? Bing Crosby's White Christmas
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coke or French Vanilla Cappucino
9. Can you do push ups? hahahaah rofl hahahaha....um..maybe if I tried
10. Is your bathroom clean? absolutely..Jenn just cleaned it this morning..lol
11. What is your Favorite Piece of Jewelry? dad's rings and my celtic knot necklace with the additional Crescent Moon charm
12. Do you take painkillers? when i need them
13. What's the last mistake you made? um..the last BIG on was leaving my purse in my van :)
14. Do you have A.D.D.? No
15. What's your first name? Kendra
16. Middle Name? Rae - I was named after my Aunt Wendy (real name Maerwynn)
17. Name two thoughts at this exact moment? desperately need to clean my room and I need a cigarette
18. Name 3 things you bought this past week? diapers, enemas (for Lylli) and soda
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? I feel like I've answered this before..lol Coke, French Vanilla Cappucino and occasionally Dr. Pepper
20. Last curse word you said was? lol..um..I plead the 5th
21. Ever pulled your pants down in the street? No
22. Current worry?money, as always
23. Current Hate? women who drive with their infant on their laps
24. Favorite place to be? alone..lol Photographing something interesting
25. How did you bring in the new year? hung out with my SCA friends from Crescent Moon
26. Where would you like to go? Scotland first..then the rest of Europe
27. Do you own slippers? no.
28. What shirt are you wearing? short sleeve coral...and freezing my booty off
29. Do you wish you were someone else? not someone else...but that I looked different or had a better life for my kids
30. Favorite color(s)? green purple
31. Would you be a pirate? Maybe..if I could get over the Fear of Dying thing.
32. White Sox or Cubbies? White Sox...been them and the Yankees since I was a little girl :)
33. Do you sing in the shower? sometimes
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? a black panther that I thought lived in the back yard...and the monster that I dreamed lived in the driveway between my house and my friends'
35. What's in your pockets right now? 22 bucks
36. Funniest thing that happened last night? um..not funny haha, but funny insane - a posse of guys came toward our car..one wearing handcuffs and the police pulled up behind us
37. Best bed sheets as a child? I have no idea
38. What is your current obsession? FLICKR and Yahoo! 360
39. Worst injury/injuries you've ever had? I did a cartwheel wrong and fractured my wrist
40. Kiss anyone lately? Yup, my kiddos
41. Are you easily amused? Oh gosh yes..lol.
42. Can you lick your elbow? No, but its funny you asked. I just tried last week while watching iCarly on Nick
43. What piercings/tattoos do you have? just ears...tattoo to come soon
44. Do you wish on stars? not anymore
45. What is your favorite book? Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand, the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon and Phantom by Susan Kay
46. How's life going for you? Could be horribly worse
47. Favorite vacation spot? Ummm...Scotland?? Ok, actually possible, Branson
49. What were you doing @ 12 AM last night/this morning? uploading pics to flickr
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I need a cigarette

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Atlas shrugged? Ugh. Another person in bloggyland smarter than me. Found your blog via NaBloPoMo. Glad I did.

Kennis said...

Lol, it was recommended by a friend of mine..who is much smarter than me. It took me a couple weeks to get through it..but I was glad I did. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Glad you stopped by!!