Sunday, November 11, 2007

7 Random Things

I was tagged by Bri...so I guess I better comply..lol.

I'm supposed to list 7 random things about myself which is harder than one might think.

1) I have an associate's degree in Early Childhood Education though I don't use it...and don't plan to use it in an employment situation again.

2) I hate blue m&m's...yes they do taste different. Green ones are my favorites :)

3) I lived in Alabama for 8 years and learned that you can never go back home again. I tried to go back a few years after we moved to Missouri...my friends, family - they had all changed. It is a horrible feeling when you believe things will be a certain way and then the shroud is pulled away and reality is staring you in the face.

4) I love the smell of vanilla - Vanilla candles, lotion, lipgloss...I'm all about vanilla. I absolutely hate the smell of lilacs/lavander...they make me ill.

5) Most of the greatest friends I have or have ever had, I have met through the internet.

6) I'm addicted to pens and paper...like I collect them. I also have this never-ending feeling that I just need pen and paper in my hand. I have always been like that and have started many books that way...however, I've never finished them :).

7) I have the most bizarre and frequent dreams of anyone I've ever met...and I LOVE it. I love the way meeting a mysterious stranger in my dream can affect my whole day. They feel so real. Kinda like when I read a book or watch a movie, only I'm actually the star or living it.

You know, I have no idea who to tag...so I guess I won't. But if any of my readers feel inclined to do this just leave a comment or e-mail me and I'd be happy to tag ya :)

EDIT: I tag Dennie (I saw you did it..lol)

1 comments:

Sephyroth said...

I'm stopping by on my way to commenting on as many NaBloPoMo blogs as possible as part of the NaBloPoMo commenting challenge. :)

Hmm...I've never noticed any difference between the flavor of any of the colors of M&Ms. However, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some kind of slight difference between the colors.

Sephyroth
http://www.sephyroth.net