Friday, November 30, 2007

NaBloPoDone!!!

(badge courtesy of partofeverything)

Today is the final day of NaBloPoMo and wooo hoooo!! I plan to keep up with the post-a-day thing, except for next week of course. I really tried to come up with something fun and exciting since it is the end...but I'm at a loss..lol.

I'm excited to be going to my mother's house...not sure how I feel about coming back. I will not deny that its something I think of often now. I plan to just relax and enjoy being with my mom (though it may prove painful at times..lol) and hopefully catching up with some old friends.

I just got done reading 'Silent in the Grave' by Deanna Raybourn and I LOVED it. I can't wait to read the next in the series, which is supposed to come out in Januar of '08. I picked it up on the spur-of-the-moment and couldn't put it down once I got it home. Its setting is the late 1800's and is a murder-mystery. Very well written and I truly had no idea who the 'killer' was until the moment the main character knew. It was amazing.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Glad you like the badge!

I guess I'll join your contest while I'm here! :D

ragaMuffin said...

Congratulations! and I hope that things go well at your mum's.

Bri said...

Yay! We did it! ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!