Thursday, November 29, 2007

800 Visitors!!! CONTEST

In the last month I have watched the visitors jump from 3-something to 800. I'm floored. If it is one person that just can't stay away and clicks 20 times a day, thank you for thinking I'm cool enough to visit again. If there really are that many people stopping by, Holy Cow!

I have chosen 800 because 8 is my favorite number. Chosen for what? Well...chosen for my first contest, of course.

I will draw a name on the 8th of December - my daddy's birthday and the day I will be back from Kansas. All you have to do is leave me a comment with your name, e-mail addy and blog (if you have one) and answer this question: What/who inspires you?

Winner will recieve a piece of the jewelry I created or a print of one of my photographs. (Hey, this is my first contest - be gentle with me..lol.)
Thanks again for stopping by and yes...this is a tool to get you to de-lurk :). I can't wait to read about your inspirations.

10 comments:

HilLesha O'Nan said...

I'd have to say that my son inspires me. :)

ragaMuffin said...

I guess that this being Blogger, you can click through my name on this comment to know who I am, but I'm reluctant to publish my email - maybe we can cross that bridge if we have to ...

What inspires me? Well, right now, I'm reading a wonderful book (well, not right now, exactly - I'm commenting here, but you know what I mean) called "The Deafening Sound of Silent Tears" about the work of a UK charity called Caring for Life.

Kennis said...

No problem about the e-mail thing Chas. I completely understand :).

Melissa said...

This is my official contest entry :)

I think your jewelry is pretty. Why not sell from home? Have you looked into etsy.com?

Melissa said...

Oh wait! I forgot to say what inspires me!

Ummmm...

People who really do learn, and change.

Buzz Fisher said...

Hi Kendi....great Blog! You're contest is tough! What inspires me? The hope that someone will turn to their friend and say "That's the guy I was telling you about that did that thing you thought was cool!"

Bri said...

Wracking my brain here...what inspires me? I would have to say my Mom. I get all my creativeness from her and her stubborn streak. Her support inspires me to be strong when I don't want to.

Indada said...

My initial thought was that my Dad inspires me. He still does, my memories of him often pop up when I am thinking of something, but I find as I get older more and more people inspire me in the simplest ways.

Hell I got inspired by a nightlight a few weeks ago. Maybe Im too easy :)

Renee said...

The vast expanse of knowledge that I've year to learn in the world inspires me. There is so much that I haven't seen, experienced, nor learned. It encourages me to go out there, get my feet wet, try something new, and simply live.

Anonymous said...

I am not saying this for the contest purpose.. just thought of letting you know... life inspires me...