Saturday, November 24, 2007

Wishlist

I have always dreamed big at Christmas time. My christmas list was on the fridge as soon as people started talking about it. I always asked for a horse and a trip to Scotland...but most other things were just stuff. I remember always wanting a tiara and a dozen roses...a princess dress....wow, those just knocked me in the head. I had completely forgotten about them :). Anyway, I decided to make a wishlist. That way if the hubby decides to check here its all spelled out..lol. I'll provide links where I can to...maybe you'll see somthing for your wishlist as well :).

  1. Trip to Scotland (lol)
  2. 50mm lens - Acquired Jan. '08
  3. Speedlite 430ex strobe - Acquired Jan. '08
  4. Macro kit - Acquired Jan. '08
  5. camera remote - Acquired Feb. '08
  6. Sony P&S (the 80.00 thing I wanted to buy yesterday..lol. I obviously didn't go for it.)
  7. Jeans
  8. Photoshop
  9. MousePen Graphic Tablet
  10. Anything from Etsy...lol. I'll be searching through it in the next few days so I'll let you know when I find something cool :)
  11. Gym membership (I miss going sooooo much)
  12. (almost forgot this one) Lomo camera

Well, that's enough for now..lol.

Added on 12/14/2007 -

  1. Crumpler bag - any will do but this is my fav..lol
  2. a Wii
  3. PhotoImpact 12 upgrade (I have version 10...I think)
  4. Small digi-cam for Isaac - got one for Isaac for Christmas '07 :)
  5. Digital Camcorder - got the same brand just different version for Christmas '07 :)

What is on your list???

2 comments:

Bri said...

A sony digital camera for $80? No wonder you wanted one, hell, I want one!! ;)

Kennis said...

I know! Btw, I think they still have that sale going on Wal-mart.com. I do know the price is marked down...just didn't click on the shopping cart button to find out by how much. Awesome camera though :).