Sunday, April 27, 2008

Its still Today if I haven't gone to sleep...

Right? I mean, I'm a few minutes late and all...but....

Ok so today was a tad more interesting :). The kids and I got up this morning and went yard-saling. Is that right - saling? Anyway...I gave Ike $10 and he bought two racing Playstation games. Now that he has it in his room he is ALL over the gaming. At the same place Lylli bought a couple of Barbies. I had to con her into the Ken doll by telling her he was a Prince. I'm convinced that doll is slightly posessed though.

See, he had a gotee when I bought him - painted on of course. Then I get him home, we all take a nap and Jenn and the kids show up. I go to show here the doll and POOF, no facial 'hair'. Huh?? So we spend 5 minutes rubbing his face with heat and cold to see if anything will make it reappear - nothing. A little bit later Lylli takes him outside with her. Sometime after that the Guys get home from work and I motion to the dolls, telling Sean about Lylli's purchase. Ta-da! He has facial hair again. That is one freaky Ken doll - and NOT in the good way.

I also bought a chair today. I'll post a pic of this cool 'corner' chair tomorrow. It was built sometime in the 60's by a Doctor Alexander in Stockton, MO. It is gonna ROCK in photos though - will definately be a staple in my studio.

Jenn's two boys are spending the night with us tonight. I had asked Sean if we could go do something fun tonight - so we took all the kids to the local bowling alley, which also has a mini-golf course. We had SO much fun. And, I forgot my camera. A very big CRAP! was heard by all.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Still catching up on old posts!

This doll has me intrigued. Try warm water. Not just heat, not just water, but warm water. And maybe a small sponge or the corner of one.