Thursday, May 15, 2008

Quotes

Since I really don't have anything else to contribute tonight I'd like to post some quotes that I found when I was unpacking things. They were obviously printed on an old printer so I have no idea how long I've had them - but I kept the ones I liked and here they are.

~Absence diminishes little passions and increases great ones just as the wind blows and fans a fire. - La Rochefoucauld

~Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. -John Wooden

~The actions of men are the best interpreters of their thoughts. -John Locke

~To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act. -Anatole France

~There is no need to show your ability before everyone. -Baltasar Gracian

~To live with fear and not be afraid is the final test of maturity. -Edward Weeks

~Your whole life is a rehearsal for the moment you are in now. -Judith Malina

0 comments: