Friday, June 6, 2008

Skin Sucks

Day 227 - 06/05/08

Though you can't really tell from this picture, I am sun burnt.
I sat in the sun for a LONG-A$$ time today in an attempt to go from transluscent to pale on my legs. I have a strange tan pattern on my feet - but my legs are still see-through.
WTH?
My face did get a touch of the red though and it drew all the freckles to the freakin' surface.
You know....don't I look SO incredibly happy in this pic? I need to get a grip...and apparently learn how to spell/type because I have had to re-type every. stupid. word. of this whole thing.
Anyway, Sean has his first softball game tomorrow night so I should have some pics of that...should have being the important part of that sentence. Last night I took the kids to practice and *thought* I was getting some really cute shots of Baby H (my neice). I got home and EVERY PHOTO was blurry. I don't know what I did. I'm hoping its just a nearly-dead battery....we'll see. I can't afford to screw up my camera now.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

My friends once THOUGHT they were video taping their daughter's school performance.

-They pushed the play button on the recorder, looked through the viewfinder,
-when her part was done, they pushed the button again and put the camera down.
-When she came back out again, they pushed the button and pointed the camera at her.
-When she left, pushed it again, put the camera down...

They did this for about 2 hours. And once they got home, realized that somehow they'd been "off" by one button push. So every time their daughter came onstage, they were turning the video camera OFF and pointing it at her, and every time she was done, they were turning it ON and putting it down. Lots of video of people's feet and the ground.