Saturday, October 10, 2009

Bored

I'm bored 90% of the time. I sit here at the computer hoping that someone will pop on to chat, or I check my e-mail obsessively, or I check to see if people have updated their blogs, or I play games on yahoo. Sure, there are other things I could do in the house to keep busy, but I don't...normally. When I do laundry you know that I've gotten fed up with being bored, lol.

The more bored I am, the less I can find to talk about...or write about in the case of my blog. It depresses me even more than normal.

Even now, its 3 am. There is an infomercial about a new way to quit smoking on the TV to my right and a burning cigarette in the ashtray to my left. The husband is snoring in the bedroom and the dog is snoring in the recliner. My eyes are burning and I'm thinking about heading to bed but I keep hoping that something amazing will happen if I stay awake.

And, lets face it, anytime after 11 pm is the only time there is some resemblance of silence in this house. Its the only time I have to me...and dangit, that time is precious! Sure, I'll be dead on my feet tomorrow but I think its worth the price sometimes.

Oh...and by the way..I'm getting a bunny. Might be tomorrow...might be next Thursday. Her name is Lucy...and I don't know whether to be freaked out by the fact that I'll have another animal in the house that has the potential to keep my dog barking all night long, or excited because DUDE!! I've been wanting a bunny for a long time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So easy to fall into a rut. Hopefully the rabbit will help shake things up.
Tonya