Monday, December 21, 2009

Me: In Music

Most of my life I've had very certain musical tastes. I knew what I hated and what I liked...now the lines are blurring and its kinda freaking me out. I mean, I keep asking myself why. Wait...let me give you some examples of what I mean.

This is me:


And This:


And gotta have my soundtrack/showtune goodness:


Then recently I discovered this:


and this:


and even this:


and now I'm going insane over this:


I've always been the showtunes/light stuff kinda girl...now I'm into Indie and headbanging....what is going on? I mean, some things remain the same: It has to have words, it has to have meaning, I have to be able to understand 99% of what they are saying.
I can feel changes within myself and I've been looking for inspiration for a long time...finally finding some feels really good.

I get annoyed going to people's blogs and just seeing a bunch of video boxes...and slightly nervous because I don't want something jumping out and scaring me...but trust me, these songs are great.

If you've got recommendations, I'd be happy to hear/watch them. I need more music in my life.

0 comments: