Thursday, January 7, 2010

Moving - Again

It just never ends, does it? I feel like I'm the dot in "Pong", bouncing back and forth between two walls. I just want one of them to miss so I can be free of their control!

We are moving again. Why? Because we are 'poor' and our friends are 'poor' and it seems that two families living in one house is the only way that either of us will ever survive.

I keep hoping and praying that this depressive recession will just end already, but then I realize that it probably never will. Why do I think that? The bible, Revelation to be exact...enough said. I don't talk about religion...maybe I should, I guess - show some of my reality. Just not today.

Our room is set up and only half of our things are going into storage this time - so I do feel better about that. We will actually have a presence this time around, feel as though it belongs to us too, and that is nice. I'll have to get some pics :). I'll have a place to work on my photography once the warm weather comes back (Please, GOD, don't let that take too long) and the back yard is enclosed so I'll be able to work on my archery too - when I'm not playing on the Wii that is :).

1 comments:

Mackenzies Momma said...

Good luck with the move. I know how horrid it can be to pack things up and unpack them.

If you need anything, let me know :)