Monday, November 16, 2009

Reflections on the Water

*

2 Sundays ago we took the kids (we being us and our best friends) to the lake. It was Lylli's first time fishing and the first time I've fished since I was a kid. She is an excellent caster - Like a Pro, Ya'll!!

Fishing

This was Isaac's second time fishing. He was the proud user of a HUGE pole. He only nearly hooked his sister once :). Oh, and this face he's making - I SWEAR my son does smile. Really, he does. I snapped the photo seconds before his face lit up. Isn't he incredibly handsome anyway folks??

Right before the smile

I don't understand the 'Conan O'Brian' thing his hair is doing in the middle. Oh wait, yeah I do. My mom was the last one to touch his head with scissors. UGH.
After we all got home we watched GI Joe - FanTastic Movie!! - and Lylli made us go outside afterwards to let her ride her bike. Now that she's over the fear of falling off from 2 feet off the ground she rides whenever she can.
The sky was absolutely incredible so I'll close this with 2 pictures of the sky :).

Fall Fluff

Dusk

The sky actually looked like that. Breathtaking. I just wish I'd had my wide-angle lens on the camera so I could've caught more.

2 comments:

Mackenzies Momma said...

Love the pictures. I need to take some quality time with my camera I just haven't had time lately between doctor's appointments and classes *sighs*

Jeri Lynn said...

I love the photos! The one of the water and the one of the sky is really awesome ;o)
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Oh btw if you will send me your address I would like to send you a Christmas card I always send one to you and Trish but sense you have moved I don't have your new address! :o)